1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Gift bags cause it is so much easier
2. Real tree or Artificial? Fake tree, but that might be because i have never had a real one
3. When do you put up the tree? Shortly after thankgiving time if we are lucky
4. When do you take the tree down? when i get sick of it
5. Do you like eggnog? Heck no!!!! it feels like rotten milk.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Legos, Legos, Legos, Legos, Legos, Legos, Legos, Legos, and yes more Legos! I know. I am still a kid.
7. Hardest person to buy for? My Dad.
8. Easiest person to buy for? Becca because she makes a list with pictures, the store to buy them at and so forth.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? No, Becca wants me to make her one.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail Christmas cards if I remember.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Getting emergency transferred into a spanish area three days before christmas out of my greenie area. it made all my presents go to my greenie area so i had no gifts on christmas. oh and i also didn't speak spanish at all.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? A Christmas Story. "You'll shoot your eye out."
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Black Friday and get done before Dec 7th.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes but not telling which one
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Pumpkin cheesecake rolls.
16. Lights on the tree? White, but it was sure fun taking Grandma Carol's red and green lights and switching to blue and orange with Brock and Coleman when we were little. She wasn't too happy!
17. Favorite Christmas song? "O Holy Night". Me and Brock made a cd with 19 different versions of it.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? depends whose side of the family we are going to.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? If i think about it real hard
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? We have a winter moose. this year we hope to get some kind of star he can hold.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Both. me and Becca are starting to open one gift on christmas eve. it is our christmas pajamas.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? stupid people that think it my fault that they waited until the last minute to ship a package to new york and it is going to cost them $150 to get it there before christmas. this was last year. he wouldn't leave the store so i had to call the cops on him.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? whatever color Becca decorates in.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? rolls and dad's Lemon Meringue pie
25. Favorite family Christmas tradition? Grandpa Rogers in his Santa suit with his sunglasses.